Surveying with GNSS
Value Addition Course Classroom Online
Duration: 2 days
There are lot of application of GNSS, also called as GPS / DGPS in surveying and infrastructure development and monitoring. Best suits for Land Surveying professionals and businessman to upgrade their skills and business to capture advance surveying job, tenders.
This course is designed to develop skills and solid understanding of GNSS surveying for the surveyors. This includes static, RTK, control surveying with GNSS technology. This module is very useful for surveyors who are new and even experienced in GNSS surveying and want to upgrade their skills for better prospective.
What you will learn
Module 1 : Introduction to GNSS
- Explain what GNSS is and how it works?
- Describe types of GNSS
- Explain what is D-GPS, A-GPS and how it works
- Describe of errors in GNSS measurements and know how to avoid it
- Record measurement with GNS, perform simple surveying with GNSS
- Explaining application of GNSS together with GIS
- Know GNSS manufactures and various types of GNSS receiver and their uses
Module 2 : Surveying with GNSS
- Describe types of GNSS surveying terminology and their applications
- Explain source of errors in GNSS surveying
- Understand and perform static, RTK GNSS surveying
- Plan site for GNSS surveying (site planning)
- Know post processing procedure, tools and parameters
Who should attend
- Knowledge of fundamental of surveying
- Total Station surveying knowledge will be added advantage
Who Should Attend
- Land Surveyors
- Engineers / surveyors / planners who want to understand or perform GNSS (GPS/DGPS) surveying
College workshops are conducted at college premises for their students only. These workshops and seminars help colleges to increase their placement records and give exposure to students of cutting edge technologies and earn job skills.