Programming ArcGIS Server with Java Scripts API
Value Addition Course Classroom Online
Duration: 40 hours
This class teaches you how to build highly interactive, visually rich Web and desktop applications using the ArcGIS API for Java Scripts that incorporate ArcGIS Server mapping, geocoding, and geoprocessing services. Also learn how to use the ArcGIS API for Java Scripts and the Java Platform to develop high-performing Web applications that deliver GIS content and functionality to end users.
What you will learn
After completing this course you will be able to
- Develop applications using the ArcGIS API for Java Scripts and the Java Platform.
- Use sample code, sample services, and templates to efficiently build new applications and extend existing applications.
- Incorporate ArcGIS Server services that allow end users to visualize, query, and edit data.
- Enhance the display of map features using symbols, MapTips, and renderers.
- Display task results using graphics.
- Incorporate GIS operations such as geocoding, geoprocessing, editing, and routing.
Who should attend
- Web portal development experience
- Understanding of GIS concepts
- Know kind ArcGIS Server Services
Who Should Attend
- Web developers who want to create java applications that include GIS services and functionality